At Niagara Power Transformer, we are focused on the future of the power industry. We are investing in our facilities and testing & winding capabilities to continue giving you confidence in our commitment to quality, engineering and manufacturing excellence along with design nimbleness, and production flexibility – all while staying on fast and reliable shipping schedules.
What sets Niagara Power Transformer apart?
Small business certified for federal contracting, UL, CUL, RUS, DNV, ABS, Lloyd’s Register, FM UBC, CSA, WEEE, RoHS, RoHS China, CE, IEC, GOST, BS, PIP, KC
Deep Industry Experience.
of transformer specific design experience
of transformer specific manufacturing experience
of transformer specific management experience
VP of Engineering is an
- Total cost ownership driven
- Superior engineering, LEAN, Six Sigma, and ROI-based investment analysis drive out non value-added cost
- Sensitive to first cost position in today’s competitive marketplace
- Active in IEEE and IEC standards writing committees as chairman and senior leadership positions
- Conservative management and financial practices
- Independent–no private equity, no debt
Nimble by design
- Quick proposal and drawing turnaround times
- Fast and reliable shipping schedules
- Engineered to order; completely flexible to accommodate customer needs
- Full bonding capability
- In-house electrical and mechanical PE certification
- Doble test reporting
- Retrofits, tilt, offshore applications, low profile, high elevation, high ambient, highly corrosive atmospheres
- Complete physical segregation of tank fabrication and shot blasting from winding and assembly
- Complete physical segregation of dirty from clean production activities
- Multiple-bay, electrically and mechanically isolated, test facility with RF room
- Positive pressure winding and manufacturing environment, strict humidity and particulate control, physically isolated and enclosed winding shop
- State-of-the-art paint booth meeting IEEE C57.12.28, C57.12.29 and UL requirements as well as international paintings standards
OUR TRANSFORMERS, BY THE NUMBERS
From the test floor to the substation yard, we put our expertise to the ultimate test every day.
over the last 10 YEARS
over the last 10 YEARS