Unit Auxiliary Transformers (UAT)
These high-performance transformers are designed for abnormal voltage fluctuation, and also have the added benefit of having a low flux density. These liquid-based transformers function on mineral oil or any one of many different liquids. These transformers tend to have a much longer working life than comparable transformers, while also maintaining a manageable maintenance cost.
The largest benefit of this type of the Auxiliary Transformer is the multiple low-voltage windings, which allow the consumer to attach multiple generating units to be given auxiliary supply. Niagara Power Transformer’s superior engineering expertise paired with its unmatched years of manufacturing experience and high-grade materials allow them to provide the best in-class Auxiliary Transformers.
- Multiple LV windings for multiple generating units auxiliary supply
- Designed for abnormal voltage fluctuation
- Low flux density
- Low Loss Designs
- Circular Disc or Helical winding designs
- Substation style with HV in segregated bus flange
- LV in air terminal chamber for cable bus or non-segregated bus throat with flange for bus connection
- Mineral Oil, Enviro Temp FR3, Luminol, or other liquids