Hazardous Location Transformers
Hazardous Location Transformers can be used for propulsion, offshore oil rigs and production platforms, tankers, near shore, and other fixed structure applications exposed to any harsh environment. Niagara Power Transformer’s superior engineering expertise paired with its unmatched years of manufacturing experience and high-grade materials allow them to provide the best in-class Hazardous Location Transformers.
Our Hazardous Location Transformers feature high fire point fluids, compact designs, low profile dimensional envelopes and low sound levels all combining to meet demanding requirements. Niagara Power Transformer also offers premium paint processes, as well as galvanized or stainless-steel radiators, to minimize corrosion concerns.
- Up to 50 MVA base rating
- Up to 138 kV, 650 kV BIL
- High efficiency
- Low sound level
- Hazardous area classifications
- Drive duty, rectifier duty, power distribution
- Mineral Oil, Enviro Temp FR3, Luminol, or other liquids
- Stainless steel tanks available
- Special dimensional requirements
- Non-standard ambient designs
- Special service conditions
- Paint systems compliant with C57.12.28 and C57.12.29 (Chemical and Salt Air Protection)